About our 14-Day Detox Tea
Since the launch of our 14-Day Detox Tea, our customers have seen great results. From losing weight to feeling more energized, our tea has proven to be highly effective for those looking to clean out their system naturally.
We've also received lots of questions about how to use our detox tea, so we've compiled answers to your most frequently asked tea questions below. If you don't see an answer to your question, feel free to send a message here.
1. When should I take the tea? Take it at night so it will begin working by the next morning. It may take up to 12 hours to begin working.
2. Will it make me cramp? The fist and second days may be the most uncomfortable because its cleaning out all the toxins, greasy foods, and bad foods.
3. Do I need to drink water with this detox? Yes, you should drink water during this detox and we recommend that you increase your water intake by an additional 2-4 cups daily so you will not be dehydrated.
Remember that to determine your normal daily intake of water, divide your body weight by 2, and this is the number of ounces of water you should drink daily. For example if you weigh 200 lbs, you should drink 100 oz (12.5 cups) of water daily. During the 14-day detox at this weight, we recommend 14-16 cups of water daily.
4. Do I need to workout to see results? If your main goal is to clear out toxins and reduce bloating, daily exercise isn't necessary. If your main goal is to shed pounds, we recommend moderate to intense workout 2-3 times a week to see the best results. Remember to stay hydrated during your workouts.
5. Should I eat healthy during this detox? Yes, we recommend that you eat clean during the detox. If you eat bad, every day will feel like the first day, with possible cramps and discomfort.
6. What are some benefits of this detox? Our 14-Day Detox Tea reduces bloating, reduces water weight, reduces bloating after cycle, gives you more energy and hydrates your skin. With consistent use and increased exercise, you can lose pounds.
Order your 14-Day Detox here.